Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

Update
Backkkk.
2010
Before it will Go back to Normal
TagLish:)
2010 Soon!
My 2009 Christmas
Merry Christmas:)
Christmas Break
I have no idea. :)


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



Boooooooooooo
Thursday, January 14, 2010 @ 7:52 PM

Goodevening Fellow Bloggers! How's Everybody? Its almost the end
of our Foundation Day but still di pa rin ako naga-attend. Poooooorrrr Me!
Its my Choice anyway. I don't wanna Come there Just
to socialize with other people, Duhhh! I hate school and the People in it,
I'd Rather stay at home and Sleep all day.
Im Waiting for American Idol 9. Lol. Adikin na ito Mhennnn! :D

You know How much I'm Addicted to the Show! Grade 6 pa lang ako
American Idol Fan na ako! Okaayyy. Now Beat that :p
I really want to Change my Layout. Masyado ako Bulgar and
Panget ko Dyan. hahahahaah. Anyhow, Im Bored really Bored
walang naman Time sken si BoyF his too busy for that
Basketball thingy. and it Really Suck Bigtime! :/
nawawalan tuloy ako ng gana sa kanya! wooooooaaaa.

Ok enough for this, American Idol na!
kisses for everyone♥