Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

TagLish:)
2010 Soon!
My 2009 Christmas
Merry Christmas:)
Christmas Break
I have no idea. :)
Bro, Ikaw ang Star ng Pasko:)
Spirit of Christmas:)
Body Language
Finally.


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



Before it will Go back to Normal
Saturday, January 2, 2010 @ 8:43 PM

Goodevening Bloggers! I'm so super-duper-mega-ultra Happy Today!
I enjoyed my last day of Christmas Vacation and
that is Because of Patrick. Ang saya talaga kanina nagEnjoy ako
kasama siya pati mga Kapatid and buong Family niya.
And take note: Hinatid nila ako dito, Lahat sila! Grbe. Saya talaga.
I feel Like a family for them already. Sarap magswimming
kasama sila. No doubt kung bakit ganun siya kabait sakin. kase Ganun
din family niya. Enough for this. Basta happy ako un na.


--January 04,2010 will be the end of the Holidays. How sad for us
kung pwede lang magextend. Continuation of The Prelim Exam
will begin this week. It will be a busy week thats for sure.
So no more Post muna ako.

--Thats it! so how about you guys? how's the last day of your
Christmas vacation? :)

Time to hit the sheet:DD