Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

Bro, Ikaw ang Star ng Pasko:)
Spirit of Christmas:)
Body Language
Finally.
Sick!
HAPPY 14th MONTHSARY:)
HAPPY BDAY MR. MENDOZA! :))
:PP
Rock!
Big Fight stopped in Final Round.


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



I have no idea. :)
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 @ 7:58 PM



Heyyyyyy!
How's everyone? :)
wala naman namiss ko lang magblog.
eventhough wala talaga ako alam ishare.

--Political Science is done with the Prelims
half of my Subjects ay nextyear pa Exams.
Suckkssss nga eh!

--I'm Excited for my Christmas Break
Suppeeerrr Excited.
Ayeee. I smell rest, Mall, and happiness.

I think 2009 is a great year for me.
What about 2010? Hopefully..Ö

--Im talking about nonsense thing again.
I better go.

--Im confused, I dunno what I want.
basta basta. iyon na yun.
:/

Goodnight!