Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

My 2009 Christmas
Merry Christmas:)
Christmas Break
I have no idea. :)
Bro, Ikaw ang Star ng Pasko:)
Spirit of Christmas:)
Body Language
Finally.
Sick!
HAPPY 14th MONTHSARY:)


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



2010 Soon!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 @ 10:47 PM

It will just only be a quick Post:)

2010 is coming! woooaaaa!
and I think this will be my Last post for this Year
Oh sooo Goodbye 2009! :)

I just feel so happy and I wanna shout it out!

Things to look Forward this 2010
  • Higher Grades
  • Happy Summer
  • L-O-V-E
  • Skinny! "bilbil free-tummy" Lol
Enjoy the end of the Year!
Make it all worth it
Share the Love, Blessings and Happiness! :p

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HAPPY 2010!