Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

Christmas Break
I have no idea. :)
Bro, Ikaw ang Star ng Pasko:)
Spirit of Christmas:)
Body Language
Finally.
Sick!
HAPPY 14th MONTHSARY:)
HAPPY BDAY MR. MENDOZA! :))
:PP


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



Merry Christmas:)
Friday, December 25, 2009 @ 11:09 PM

Merry Christmas Everyone!
I'm tired, I'll make kuwento na lang
in my next Post.

Sorry,
Enjoy The Spirit of this Season!

uhMuaaaaah.