Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

I have no idea. :)
Bro, Ikaw ang Star ng Pasko:)
Spirit of Christmas:)
Body Language
Finally.
Sick!
HAPPY 14th MONTHSARY:)
HAPPY BDAY MR. MENDOZA! :))
:PP
Rock!


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



Christmas Break
Saturday, December 19, 2009 @ 1:59 PM



This Image is so adorable:)
credits to: Quotes Stuff

Its our vacation already. yahaaaayyy :)) so what are my
plans this holiday? Nothing Much, I just want to spend my
whole time with my Family, and with my BoyF. :DD
they are my Life.

--so what about you guys? what are you're plans huh?
BTW, soooorrrry for not visiting your blog. Ngayon lang ulit
ako nakaupo sa Pc. promise to drop by:)

--Boredom strikes, that's why I'm here updating. Im really
excited for Christmas. Excited na ako magbukas ng presents sa Fv. Lol

--Our class will resume on Jan 4. and the
continuation of our Prelims din.Ö

--Nothing much happened!
ang Boring ng Life ko.

Happy Holidays!