Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

Merry Christmas:)
Christmas Break
I have no idea. :)
Bro, Ikaw ang Star ng Pasko:)
Spirit of Christmas:)
Body Language
Finally.
Sick!
HAPPY 14th MONTHSARY:)
HAPPY BDAY MR. MENDOZA! :))


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



My 2009 Christmas
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 1:13 PM

Hey Guys as I promise I'll blab what happen on
my Christmas..

I celebrate it together with my BoyF and his
family and My Family.
We went to the Mall to chill.
Its just a simple Celebration.
Super nakakapagod, Pero Super Enjoy.
7:30 na yta ako nakauwi kahit Medyo Traffic.

&and now that the year will Soon to End
I would Like to Say: Happy New Year to all of you!

Goodbye 2009 and Welcome 2010! :)

With Love,
Jill