Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

2010 Soon!
My 2009 Christmas
Merry Christmas:)
Christmas Break
I have no idea. :)
Bro, Ikaw ang Star ng Pasko:)
Spirit of Christmas:)
Body Language
Finally.
Sick!


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



TagLish:)
Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 4:21 PM

Its My First post for this Year 2010, Kamusta naman ang pagsalubong
sa Bagong Taon? Lol. Nothing much. Just a smiple Celebration with
my Family. Hopefully maging Masaya ung year na to para Sakin. Oo
talagang Sakin lang. Jk. I'll post some videos Soon.
Para dun sa mga fireworks Last Newyears eve:)
I just wanna thank Everybody for being a part of my 2009
Sana mag stay padin kayo hangang 2010 and more. Loveyou Guys!

--Hows my 01-01-10? Nothing, Boring Pa din.
thats why nakapagchange ako ng Layout for this
Year, I used the based code from Switterbeet.
Then Some editing thingy.

--I miss my Blockmates and 2 days from now I'm gonna be
with them again. School works/SleepBitiin Hours is Fast
approaching. Lol. Im too Lazy to go to school.

I Miss my Boyf. Hha. I miss you bheb:DD
can't wait to be with you Again and again and again!

Lol. I need to cut this Out.

*buhbye:))