Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

BBB
:(
Bored!
April's Fool!
Someone I love.
Holy Week Post
I miss my online Life :/
Week Start :)
Thesis
Dance Fussion


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



PBB teen 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010 @ 11:46 PM

Ivan of PBB :D
Gwappooo mhen!
This made my Day.
Srsly, Lahat ng Girls would love him ;D
Sana ganto kgwapo si P*****

Goodnight Everyone <3>