Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

Week Start :)
Thesis
Dance Fussion
Grade Consious :/
Monthsary Celebration:p
monday holiday! :p
OOOH. New theme! :))
:))
Sunday Rest!
Weekend.


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



I miss my online Life :/
Saturday, March 13, 2010 @ 10:46 AM



Ohhhhhhh yessssssss! I miss this so much, Anyways.
Konting tiis na lang at Summer na :D Feeling the Heat?
Grabe ang Hot na nga. Lol.
So what's you're Summer plan? All my Research papers are Finished!
Oral defense this coming Tuesday for my English II.
I still have to attend my NSTP class this afternoon.
Ang tipid ko na ngayon sa blog, Dami kase ginagawa.
Hunnnnghirap! :D
Ang init pa naman. Better Go! :))

Kisses!