Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

:))
Sunday Rest!
Weekend.
Boooooooooooo
Update
Backkkk.
2010
Before it will Go back to Normal
TagLish:)
2010 Soon!


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



OOOH. New theme! :))
Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 12:49 PM

My first Post for the Month of February! Damn, Sorry for not Updating
I've been so busy this Month. Okay, now blame School Works. Anyhow,
Konting tiis nalang! I'll be welcoming my Ohh-Soooo-Great-Summer 2010!
Feel the heat? Lol. So hows Everybody? March 20 will be the official Last
day of School. Im so excited! :p and I can't barely wait.

Ohh New Layout Btw, I used the Base code on Blogskin.
I credit the Person who really made this. I've done some
Editing. Cute huh? :p

--The network of Globe was Shut! Arggghhh! Hindi ko tuloy
siya makatext. Puuuhhh! Missyou Baby!!
--My Midterm Grades was not that Good Unlike last Sem
and I really need to focus my studies Specially in Trigo. Damn! I hate
that Solving thingy. but I have no Options I really in to take it
and Study Double time.
--PE dance Fussion is also getting on my Nerves! I really hate Dancing.
Arrrrgggghhhh. Help me :/

So, thats the Thing I need to accomplish before the end of the School
Year! Wish me luck Guys! I'll try to Update again For this week


Have a blessed Sunday Folks!
Kisseeeesssss! ♥