Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

Thesis
Dance Fussion
Grade Consious :/
Monthsary Celebration:p
monday holiday! :p
OOOH. New theme! :))
:))
Sunday Rest!
Weekend.
Boooooooooooo


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



Week Start :)
Monday, March 8, 2010 @ 8:17 PM


Fear me! Lol.
Lurrrvvve this! Anyways,
Tomorrow, the School week will start!
2 weeks to go. it will be my official Summer Vacation!
Nothing New for today.

Just a short Update :D
Bheb: I know you'll be reading this.
Goodluck for tomorrow! I know you can do it. :D
Make me Proud. iloveyou!


Goodnight Everyone! ♥