Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

monday holiday! :p
OOOH. New theme! :))
:))
Sunday Rest!
Weekend.
Boooooooooooo
Update
Backkkk.
2010
Before it will Go back to Normal


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



Monthsary Celebration:p
Sunday, February 28, 2010 @ 6:52 PM

No more Chessy Messages. this Post was supposed to be done Yesterday
But I was too busy and I came home very Late. My Boyfriend and I celebrated
our 17Th Monthsary yesterday. It was fun, I watched him played Basketball.
and No doubt It was his Pure talent. His Great and Good at it:D

&Our second celebration was today:D we watched the movie
"Miss you Like Crazy" the Movie was Great. Same old Love story
John Lhoyd was hot. Bea Alonzo was Gorgeous. :p we need to
come home early for some reasons. Thankyou baby. I know
you'll surely Read this. Hahahaha.

I need to attend school for tomorrow. I'm tired.
I want to sleep, yeah! Sleep all day. hahaha.
Super practice kami sa PE. Dance Fussion is really a pain
in my Ass. :D Arrrggghhh.


Time to hit the page ♥
Kisses for everybody :-*