Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

April's Fool!
Someone I love.
Holy Week Post
I miss my online Life :/
Week Start :)
Thesis
Dance Fussion
Grade Consious :/
Monthsary Celebration:p
monday holiday! :p


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



Bored!
Friday, April 2, 2010 @ 6:24 PM

Hi Everyone! Boredom strikes me that's why I decide to Post.
You know what, I'm kinda loving Tumblr, Sorry Blogger. But in
my opinion it has better features. Lol. Cant believe I'm saying this.
Though I love Blogger :P Still undecided if am gonna move to Tumblr.
What do you think? Anyways, I'm super bored here. I just finished the
Ghost whisperer Marathon at Studio 23 :DD, I'm trying to catch Glee.
I think it will be on air later, Excited! i'm also kinda excited about our
family outing this coming April 9 or 10 I think. Boyfriend will be with us!

So how about you? What's your plan? :))

Jill <3