Webmistress

 
Hello, My name is Jill. I really like dressing
up in Pants, Dress,Flops and sparkly Tops.
Im obsessed with Fashion.
I love books, Computer and specially Photography.
Taking up BS Psychoo :p
I hate Lizards and things that crawl.
PS: Its not my Blog baby, Its my life :p


Singing Box





Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Flashbacks

Holy Week Post
I miss my online Life :/
Week Start :)
Thesis
Dance Fussion
Grade Consious :/
Monthsary Celebration:p
monday holiday! :p
OOOH. New theme! :))
:))


Time Machine






Take a bow

Layout: Nicole
Inspiration: I ; II
Color codes: Color Codes
Icon: Icon



Someone I love.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 @ 6:02 PM


Currently watching American Idol.
I love their category: Soul Rnb and Usher is in the house.
Common! You know how much I love Usher! :D

Nothing to update. I just Check Some sites and decided to post!

Blaaaaahhh!

Jill :) ♥